ACE Alpha Awards acknowledges alpha leaders and innovators who have changed the face of the construction, architecture and design industry through their intuitive insights, leadership skills and perceptive designs.
The award has six main categories; Ace Architect, Ace Interior Design, Ace Developer, Ace Landscape Architect, Ace Structural Design and a Special Jury Award.
Our journey with the ACE Alpha Awards 2017 began with us first being nominated for our project, The Muse, our Global Design Studio, under the sub category – Commercial Single Tower for the Ace Architect category.
We were then notified on October 11th that we officially made it to one of the final entries for the award section.
November 3rd was when the results were to be declared and we waited in anticipation.
It is with immense joy we announce that we won the Ace Alpha Award 2017 under Ace Architect – Commercial Single Tower.
Our Founder and Chief Architect, Mrs. Sheila Sriprakash was invited to receive the award at the event which was held in Mumbai.
Following are the details of our submitted project, The Muse
Start Date: 2010 Completion Date: March 2013
Technical Details (Project Cost, Area covered)
4800 Sq. Ft. Plot Area; 10,000 Sq. Ft. Built Up Area
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN AND INNOVATION
- Indo-centric Spaces, Contemporary Design and Sustainable Ideas
- Hybrid Airconditioning System, first of its kind in the city
- Passive Design through Shading – 30% saving on Electricity
- Local Artists, artisans and karigars worked on-site for the Architectural elements within and outside the building
- Antique Reuse & Upcycled wood panels and doors
- Local Materials (Kandi-bricks, raw silk, jute, linen, khadi, tussar, dabu silk and mangalgiri cottons)
- 1st time prototype of pioneering energy & resource efficient air-conditioning system
- 6% generation of power from photo-voltaic panels
- 8% lower overall construction cost 30% energy & water savings monthly!
- 30% higher levels of indoor air quality to promote workplace productivity
- 95% of office space with natural daylight until sundown
- 100% personnel connected visually to the blue sky
- 100% waste recycling at source